To start the remarkable year, decide to have a remarkable month. What will you do to get started on the right foot?
- Hire more writers to fill the void on Frugal Portland so I can focus my time and energy on For Profit Blogging. Goal: by the end of January, have a content calendar filled through the end of March.
- Hire a VA to handle the tasks that keep Joe and I from doing bigger things. Record videos so the VA who is hired will know how to do the things we want him or her to do.
- Schedule as many posts as possible here so I am ahead, even if that means scheduling mostly quote posts and leaving outlines to fill in as deadlines approach.
- Go to Calgary at the end of this month and spend the entire weekend building an awesome Pinterest strategy course with Anne, and actually finally meet Anne in person.
- Get ahead of schedule on some of the things it seems I’m always behind on
- Swim three times a week
- Go to yoga four times